Thursday 28 June 2018

I will create a clean and modern wordpress website

I will create a clean and modern wordpress website












About:

Hello and welcome to my gig!

Design and web development is my passion and profession, I've been doing it for the last 6 years - first as a hobby and then as a full-time job.

If you need an exceptional amp; clean website this is the right Gig for you!

It's very important to send a message before ordering!

All packages include:

- Creating a complete website, ready to launch in any topic/target audience (corporate, ecommerce, real estate etc.)

- A unique design. I will NEVER use pre-made designs or templates. This will guarantee that you will stand out from the crowd and have a one of a kind website!

- UNLIMITED revisions. Yes, you heard it right I offer unlimited revisions not only when the order is active, but also within 2 weeks after it is marked it as “complete”

- Blazing Fast Speed Optimization

- On-Page SEO Optimization(excluding the textual content)

- Working with a nice and humble guy with more than 600 completed orders on Fiverr.

Note that the above packages do not include the cost for any 3rd party resources that your site may need(hosting, domain, theme etc.)

Reviews


zohibh92:detrend's quality of work was above what I expected. He made sure that the website turned out to be just as I asked for and was always happy to carry out any revisions I requested from him. \n\nI would definitely recommend this seller and would work with him again in the future.

mace1370:Detrend is an excellent seller. He provides very high quality work in a very timely manner. He also works very hard to make sure you get exactly what you want. I would definitely order from him again in the future if I need work on another project!

lindseygh:I always come back because he always delivers! Fair prices and high quality work.

angelaarmitage:We had a verbal recommendation from someone and have been very happy with the speed, quality and price.

yonatannberg:Responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment