Thursday 28 June 2018

I will optimise website and make it around 70-85 in rank. PM me to know if this pack fits your needs

I will optimise website and make it around 70-85 in rank. PM me to know if this pack fits your needs












About:

Apart from many ready made solutions,we often need a custom features to manage our website and there comes a need of custom scripts.If you are looking for any such scripts or a complete custom solution.I am here for you.

You can order this gig if you are looking for any of the follwing :

1)Html, CSS3 Make Responsive your website
2)PHP/mySQL bug fixing
3)Wordpress website with single page
4)Wordpress bug fixing


I have provide a website for  Agencies, Barbers, Gym, Fitness, Restaurants, Cafe, Church, Photography and Photographers, Bistro, Construction, Parallax Effects, Movies, Videos, Woo Commerce stores, Fashion, Blogs, Portfolio, Actors, Dentist, Law, Lawyers, Medical Doctors, Clinics, Stores, Grocery Stores, Freelancer, Web Developer, App Developer, Mobile Apps, Scientists.


Top 7 Reasons to Hire Me

✓ 3 years+ experience in wordpress design and development

✓ Native Fiverr User with over 130+ positive feedbacks

✓ Fiverr Top Rated and a #LevelOne

✓ Most Recommended by Fiverr for Wordpress Work

✓ Fluent in English and Project Understanding

✓ Unlimited Revisions as per scope of the project

✓ 100% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed

Reviews


cwalinks:Very good job, thank you.

phpwpdeveloper:Thank you very much.

vitorpitt:What was so hard to me was so easy to him, thanks for the nice inner page you built for me as my needs!

phpwpdeveloper:Thanks again for opportunity. I would like work with you again. :)

pernillah5:seller is AMAZING ! CONSISTENT AND works hard ! I have purchased many gigs from him !


No comments:

Post a Comment