Saturday 30 June 2018

I will install wordpress theme as demo with in 2 hours

I will install wordpress theme as demo with in 2 hours












About:

If you want a wordpress theme installation expert, I'm here for you.
Are you Want To Make Website With Wordpress and you have purchased a premium theme and want to install demo content in your wordpress website and make it look exactly like theme demo site, but you don't know how to set it up and make it live. Then don't Worry anymore, I will take care of it for you, From Installation to the Theme Set Up! 
Why me?
  • Extra Fast delivery with less then 2 Hours
  • Unlimited Revision 
  • 100% Buyer satisfaction 
  • Money back guarantee

What i need?
  • wp login details
  • Cpanel login details
  • Your theme
NOTE: I will not accept the order of ADULT,MOVIES,ALCOHOLIC DRINKS,SMOKING,GAMBLING and other bad behaviors websites .
ORDER NOW

Reviews


agape801:Very fast..thanks!

wp_surgeon:thank you

julietteacker:Great experience! He was very patient and was very good at follow-up. I would highly recommend it to other business owners.

wp_surgeon:thank you

janikpresser:Thank you very much! Will think about you next time I need an installing service.


No comments:

Post a Comment