Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will remove malware from your wordpress blog

I will remove malware from your wordpress blog












About:

Your blog has been hacked? Google puts a red warning on your site and no one has any intention to visit? You come to the right place. Let's make it work!!!!!!

Remove any kind of malware
Spam emails/comments.
Antivirus blocks the site.
Account suspended by hosting provider.
"This site may be hacked" shows on the search result.
"Red Alert" (Google, Chrome,...) prevents visitors from accessing your site.

Yes, I deal with ALL above. And also:

Update Wordpress/Themes/Plugins.
Change/Reset/Recover password.
Secure FTP/SSH/Email account.
Fix/Recover damaged site after a hack.
Put on protection.
Doing a real hacking test on your site. 
Make backup.
And tips and tricks

REQUEST an offer is AVAILABLE for any specific task. Just INBOX me.

Reviews


aathavansri:Good seller who worked hard to resolve my issue. Did not ask for more money but I kindly offered as the work was much bigger than originally expected. Would not hesitate to recommend.

kuuku340:Great seller. Had previously worked with seller and plan on working with seller again. Highly recommended.

kuuku340:Great working with seller once again.

amcmurro:Love working with this seller as he makes sure things get done right!

lpsalo:Great experience for my gig. Did really resolved my issue and brought my website back online. Will definitely use him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment