Friday 29 June 2018

I will create a wordpress website, wordpress design

I will create a wordpress website, wordpress design












About:

I'll build your WEBSITE that will build your BUSINESS


Hello, are you looking for a Creative & Professional WordPress Developer for your wordpress website or blog? Then you are at the right place. I specialize in WordPress with 5 years of experience. 


★SERVICES I OFFER:


✔ Customize any Free/Premium Themes & Plugins.

✔ Design fast loading & highly secured wordpress website.

Setup wp theme to look exactly like the demo.

Landing page design.

✔ Setup Woo-commerce plugin including payment gateway integration.

✔ Customization and speed optimization.

✔ SEO friendly website.

AND a lot more!


★WHY CHOOSE ME?


5+ years experience in WordPress.

✔ I work extremely fast due to vast experience in this field.

✔ 110% client satisfaction. Please check my reviews. 

✔ 60 days free maintenance support.

✔ I provide step-by-step documentation so that you can manage/update your site easily. 


Still, have queries? No problem, contact me and I would be happy to help you!


Cheers!
Hafiz

WordPress Website, Theme Customization, Responsive Design WooCommerce Store

Reviews


tylerlucas85:Hafiz was great. Great communicator and continued working on my product until I was totally satisfied. Will definitely work with him in the future.

only_hafiz:Tyler is a great client! Enjoyed working with him.

ifccutie24:Great experience, straight-forward and clear communication, fast delivery

only_hafiz:Christine is awesome! It's always a pleasure to working with her!

acerohstein:I'm so happy I hired Hafiz! I use fiver a lot and have at least ordered 20 gigs of varying quality and I can honestly say, that Hafiz is the most professional and most skilled fiverr seller, that I encountered so far. \nIf I launch another website in the future, Hafiz will be the designer!


No comments:

Post a Comment