Thursday 28 June 2018

I will fix an issue in Elementor or GP/Ocean WP/Astra theme.

I will fix an issue in Elementor or GP/Ocean WP/Astra theme.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Before ordering the gig, please contact me via PM to avoid cancellation, and tell me what is the issue, or need to be fixed!


*SAVE YOUR VALUABLE TIME* Let the expert do the job. I'm an Elementor Expert and I will solve Elementor Design/Customization issues within no time. 

I can also fix issues on Elementor compatible's theme:


1) GeneratePress Theme
2) Ocean WP
3) WP Astra 

Feel free to contact me for any custom request you may have.

Consider this gig price as a random number, price depends on the issue. For small tasks, my price starts from $5. Please discuss the error and get your quote!

Reviews


itisclear21:Simply rocks! It you are looking to work with a professional who is at the same time pleasant and patient, then you have just found him. Don't look further. He is real pro. Highly recommended :)

synop6:5 days with a problem. He resolved that in some minutes. Thank you very much !

shahhure:Very nice client! :-)

josuegadea:Thank you very much! effective and great experience! Thanks!

shahhure:Thanks for the opportunity. I really had a wonderful experience with you. Thank you so much :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment