Friday 29 June 2018

I will design and develop complete responsive website

I will design and develop complete responsive website












About:

I am Level 2 Seller with 100% Positive feedback and 250+ clients so far, with a world domination of 16% and 500+ successful projects.

Are you a starter and want a website online?
Or a businessperson and want to promote your business online?

Didn't find a trusted and professional guy yet. so you are at right place!

I can convert your imagination into reality by building a professional site online.

In this gig I've listed 3 packages above, in which I'll make responsive site in any of the listed packages above which is easy for you to manage via friendly admin panel, described in detail here:

Starter - One Pager Site:
One Pager site with having a slider with 3 images promoting your business/brand, About us: which define your presence, Testimonials, Contact Section and Subscription newsletter.

Plus - Small Business Site:
5 Pages site with having a Home, About, Services, Contact page & Blog to manage articles for your business/brand.

Business Pro - Huge Business Site:
10-12 Pages site with having the pages of your choice for your business/brand.

Don't know which package best fits your needs, please contact me for quote and I'll guide you the best 

Reviews


spikesocial:10 stars! Consistent Communication and easily makes your vision a masterpiece. Exceeded my expectations. Flexible and responsive to direction and creative desires. Itwebdevs ist the best developer in fiverr! I can trust this guy..... THANK YOU FOR THIS JOB \u003c3

spikesocial:Guaranteed 100% satisfaction, was very good and great a communicator kept me up to date and worked on mishaps together. It is great! Thank you for new cms system!

itwebdevs:Outstanding Experience! Thanks for the great feedback, always love to work with you :)

benjaminabai:Thank you yet again for another successful launch. Dependable Team of developers. I could't not have asked for anything more. Thank you Again itwebdevs!

itwebdevs:Outstanding Experience! Great Thanks. Always love to work with you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment