Tuesday 19 November 2019

Any Wordpress Task











About:

I will do any WordPress task including fixing any issue & developing highly end attractive and mobile responsive websites of any business including  educational , business, health, fitness, consultation,shop (also with e-commerce functionality)  and highly professional blogs. Some of key services are below: 



  • Fix any problem/issue/errors within just 24 hours   
  • Develop complete attractive modern website with highly branding touch
  • Develop e-commerce stores with multiply languages
  • Transfer your website from one hosting provider to another
  • Help you in buying domain and hosting
  • Install WordPress on your hosting
  • Install theme and plugins
  • Can take and restore website backup 
  • Update your theme and plugins
  • Setup professional emails accounts 
  • Install SSL Certificates
  • Provide professional Logo, banners & pro images 
  • Work for you as virtual assistance 


Key Elements:



◈ 100% Responsive Design



◈ Backend Easily Manageable - No coding skills required



◈ SEO Optimized Website



◈ Unlimited Revisions



Note: 

If you are confuse about your requirements then please drop a message in inbox. 

Thanks 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very competent professional. Extremely quick and also a good communicator. I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience ... Thanks alot

Seller's Response:

Best on Fiverr, my only choice once agai!!! Excellent work! Very fast!

:

Thanks, its my pleasure to work with you once again.

:

ikram17 delivered things that were additional to what was requested. Overall, I feel happy with what was delivered but feel I may have been better off requesting smaller jobs for the changes needed than requesting a large custom project to keep things on track. I recommend anyone looking to hire request documentation of any changes made be recorded as they are done. To Ikram17, I thank you for your contributions to my project. I would also like to recommend not to be pushy towards completion as hirers check over the work. I felt a things were rushed and I shouldn't when I am paying for a service, I want to ensure it is being delivered.




No comments:

Post a Comment