Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will create any type of wordpress site for you

I will create any type of wordpress site for you












About:

If you need any type of WordPress website this is the right Gig for you! 

All my service include:

 > WordPress CREATE
 > WordPress THEME install and CUSTOMIZATION
 > Required Plugin Installation (Minimum 5) - Create 5 pages
 > Resolve any problem and fix bugs
 > Responsive design (Mobile friendly) 

All themes used in packages are my choice. If you want to choose a theme than contact me before ordering.

FOR CUSTOM PACKAGE PLEASE WRITE ME!!!

Don't waste your time. contact me! :)

Best regards,
Boby!

Reviews


kibicricket:I have used Boby 2 times now, and will continue to utilize his services in the future. If you are looking for a great word press site, he is your man. Design, communication, and ability are all there for you. Good luck!

positiveboby:What to say! Big thanks for this one!\r\n\r\nI m very glad that I meet Jay and have him as a client for future! So easy to work with him because he knows in every single moment what he wants with the site!\r\n\r\nAll the best Jay with business!!

kibicricket:Boby did an awesome job! Very talented as a programmer and site developer. I have had a number of sites developed in the past, but Boby is by far the best bang for your buck! Total 5 stars. Will use again soon!!!

positiveboby:Thank you Jay!!!\nWhat to say, it was pleasure to wotk for you! i really want to all clients be like you.\nin every moment you knew what you want on site and it is mich easier for me to work!\nSee you soon!

meslamboli:Patient and understanding very easy to work with and listens thats what i like.


No comments:

Post a Comment