Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will convert your website to wordpress

I will convert your website to wordpress












About:

At Synexic, we strive to continuously improve our services and provide valued design and web related services. If you like a website and wish it was yours, but it's custom and you can't find a Premium Theme that works for your business or personal website. That's where we come in!

Whether the site is a proprietary website, a different Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, or an HTML website, we can create a custom theme just for you that will look and function exactly the way the website you love and now can have!

While it makes it easier for us to create a custom theme if we have access to the source files, it's not required. But if you can get them, it makes our lives easier!

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Reviews


michellegrnt91:Excellent communication and responsive to all my needs.\nExcellent execution of what I wanted, almost on point every time I explained what I wanted. Great experience overall. \nVery happy with results. \nVery accommodating and patient and gave me many revisions. \n

synexic:This was one of our most extensive development jobs as of recent. Excellent communication and patience throughout the entire process! We look forward to working with you again! :)

shake2450:I've used Synexic numerous times, always with great succes. Great to be back to have them working on one more of my projects, because I am in good hands with these guys.

synexic:Always a pleasure and honor to work with you! :)

michellegrnt91:Excellent communication and responsive to all my needs.\nExcellent execution of what I wanted, almost on point every time I explained what I wanted. Great experience overall. \nVery happy with results. \nVery accommodating and patient and gave me many revisions. \n


No comments:

Post a Comment