Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will optimize wordpress security and fix hacked sites

I will optimize wordpress security and fix hacked sites












About:

What you get with this Gig
For the price of this gig I will optimize and harden Wordpress security to prevent hacks. 

If your site has already been hacked I will also perform a scan and identify any security treats such as malware and remove them, and clean the site, as well as remove any malware warnings posted by Google when your site is loaded. 

I WILL IMPLEMENT THE FOLLOWING TRUSTED METHODS TO HARDEN WORDPRESS SECURITY:

>Brute Force Protection
>File Change Detection
>Lock out Suspect bots looking by implementing 404 Detection
>Strong Password Enforcement
>Make the admin area inaccessible during specific hours
>Hide Wordpress Login & Admin 
>Email Notifications for suspect activity on site
>Online File Comparisons to determine if any changes made have been malicious
>Google reCAPTCHA Integration
>Add Anti-Malware Protection
>Add Anti-Virus Protection
>Automated daily backups

Don't waste your precious time and money else where.

Please let me know if you have any question or need additional information.

Reviews


neilspaulding:Thank you!

web_ninja:Outstanding Experience!

theantpeople:Very smooth transaction! Thank you so much for fixing my Wordpress Problems!

web_ninja:Outstanding Experience..!!! Thanks you so much.. Please come again for more services. I would love to work with you again :)

storemaker:Fast delivery and great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment