Friday 24 August 2018

I will integrate stripe paypal and woocommerce payment gateway

I will integrate stripe paypal and woocommerce payment gateway












About:

*** Before purchasing this gig, please contact me to discuss the integration ***


What can i do for you: (Wordpress amp; shopify)

  1. Paypal/Paypal Express
  2. Stripe ( With reoccurring)
  3. Payza
  4. Skrill/Moneybookers
  5. 2 checkout
  6. Alipay
  7. Amazon
  8. Authorize.net
  9. Dwolla
And Many More.

This gig includes:

  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • payment gateway bug Fixing amp; much more

Why me:

  • Single charge payment
  • Recurring charge payment
  • Customer creation
  • Customer subscription
  • Plan creation
  • Woocommerce stripe integration

I will add all Secure Payment Gateway to your website so you can start taking either one-off payments or subscriptions (recurring billing). I can do this for any website no matter whether it's custom built or built on a CMS such as WordPress.

Thank you.

Reviews


salmer:Available all the time. Good suggestions always. He give an extra mile...\n

richardwp:outstanding experience. He is so co-operative.

service11:Diligent worker. Knows his stuff. I highly recommend to all.

richardwp:thanks

moses3815:Excellent all around. I will be in touch for my next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment