Thursday 2 August 2018

I will do wordpress speed optimization, make your website faster

I will do wordpress speed optimization, make your website faster












About:

Are you looking for speed optimization expert ?
I will increase your Website speed and optimize page using google page speed and gtmetrix.
I will optimize all images  in without losing the quality and optimize all pages like html, css, java script, php 

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
24 Hours Delivery 

Note: If you want to load your site faster, or have website loading issues. Please send me your site URL first so I could run a few scans to see whats going on. Don't order straight a way , as I might not be able to make much difference at times because things might be good enough already. I will check and let you know how much i improve the website speed with all contents in working state

Note2: 
During speed optimization you need to close all kinds of ads on your site. there is two reasons for it. one during optimization may be plugins block their files. in that case you will may face issues with ads company. 2nd one is ads coming from externally. We can't access their files or images.

Note 3: On page SEO extra is only basic SEO configuration. and all optimization with that package is about landing or home page.For full site please mention

Reviews


alohaoutdoors:Thank You for your work.

aamir108:Thank you

shux63:my website had a D speed rating and now it's an A. If you care at all about your bounce rate buy this gig!

aamir108:thank you

slygodkraft:This guy did a good job, put in time to get my website moving amazing will be coming back


No comments:

Post a Comment