Wednesday 1 August 2018

I will make 85% speed up of website and fix the most errors, optimize page and images.

I will make 85% speed up of website and fix the most errors, optimize page and images.












About:

I will make your website SUPER SUPER SPEED, Optimize pages and speed up 10 times Faster then before only for 10$.


I will OPTIMIZE all images in without losing the quality and optimize all pages like HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP. I have 5+ years experience in web designing and web developing, i will solve all errors of website.


I also do WORDPRESS and others CMS optimization work. If your website is slow then take this gig i will help you to better performance of your website.


I will fixgoogle page speedproblem like :

# Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content

Reviews


niftydrifter:did exactly as I asked him to and made revisions without issue.

riyaj_99:Extreme good and great work relationship !!!

jakobru:Riyaj made sure I am happy with the end result! He knows very well what he is doing. My website had a poor rating of 51/100 and he made it load quickly with a mobile score of 87 and 80 for Desktop. My website uses various Shopify apps and page builder tools. Nevertheless, with high effort, Riyaj managed to achieve these scores. Recommending him!

riyaj_99:Thank you !!

med2173:Super fast and great results!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment