Friday 24 August 2018

I will design awesome wordpress landing page or squeeze page

I will design awesome wordpress landing page or squeeze page












About:

        Get An Awesome WordPress Landing Page 

Are you looking for an Expert that can Design Eye Catchy Landing page?

Here you'll get your Dream Landing Page.

Creating a well and Awesome designed High Quality Converting Landing Page that can be helpful for boosting the traffic on your website. Attractive Design will help to increase in your sales and Leads. That will help to convert your traffic into something valuable.

I'm offering...

  • Responsive Design.
  • Setup on your WordPress Website.
  • Eye Catchy Layout.
  • Background Image.
  • Quality Work.
  • Optin-Box.
  • AutoResponder.
  • Money Back Guaranty.

Note : This Gig is only for WordPress User. 

Reviews


raulped:I gave him one star because i can’t do 0,\nCommunication is bad, his work is bad too, i paid extra to get it done in one day but actually took over a week and still didnt get it done correctly, seller marked the job as complete even tho he didnt complete. Also im trying to reach him for 5 days and he just ignoring me! Be careful with this seller

usmansiddique1:This Buyer was not responding timely. He ordered for fastest delivery but he didn't give me the hosting and domain after placing an order. Even i had designed his landing page on my hosting and my subdomain. I waited for 2 days and then he purchased the domain and gave me the domain.

jasdipsagoo:good reviews

usmansiddique1:Great Buyer Experience. Thank You

demass2322:amazing work


No comments:

Post a Comment