Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will fix bugs create wordpress website or blog for you

I will fix bugs create wordpress website or blog for you












About:

Hello, Welcome!

Do you want to Design or Redesign your website or blog?Then you are at right place.

I am a Professional Web Developer and have more than 1 year of experience in designing and developing responsive websites.

  • I will create a Professional WordPress Websites & Blogs.
  • I will make it as per your requirements and Mobile Responsive.
  • I will design site from WordPress and you will can update site your self from backend.

Features of GIG packages:

✔ Installation of premium theme on your hosting (worth $60, without licence).

✔ Add Pages relevant to your requirements.

✔ Installation and Configuration of page builder, Revolutions Slider, Gravity form, Contact Form 7, wp caches, SEO Yoast, All in one SEO or woo-commerce  .

✔ I will install and Configure iTheme Security to enhance website security.

✔ Add newsletter, subscription and membership.(premium only)

If you need to design a custom website or blog with more functions and a unique look , please contact me with your idea.  I would be happy to give my design suggestions and a price quote. 

Exclusively available on Fiverr.

Reviews


jasonbeal:Great work! Would defiantly recommend to anyone needing wordpress work!

moonmirza1994:Thanks for the opportunity

creativegab:He is simply wonderful

lalluballe:If you need a developer. If you do not want a headache with other developer on fiverr, you must select this developer. He is incredibly skilled !!!! Will use him again :) . Best recommendations from here +++++

moonmirza1994:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment