Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will do wordpress and woocommerce customization

I will do wordpress and woocommerce customization












About:

I've been working with WordPress and building themes / plugins for many years. With that experience I can solve your problems related to WordPress, plugins, themes or raw code.

If you would like high quality work with a fast turn around for a fair price, contact me. You won't be disappointed.

I enjoy working on all kinds of print & corporate identity projects. I am capable of following strict directions as well as conceptualizing solutions that will work for you. I have an excellent reputation as a hard worker and talented artist and would be happy to provide references upon request.

My services:

1) I will install wordpress.
2) I will install and configure theme which you purchase.
3) You will give me the theme on fiver or using dropbox etc.
4) Install demo content of purchased theme and will upload original content if you provide me. 
5) Install, customize plugins that needs website functionality.
6) I will install basic plugins if there would be needed more and i have those plugins i will install.
   
My aim to provide 100% satisfaction and 100 % Quality and time Guaranteed to my customer.






















Reviews


supermarkman:Outstanding job

bilalkhatri:nice to work with him.

supermarkman:Great job!

bilalkhatri:Outstanding Experience!

dyanabrowne:Got what I asked for. Happy with the result. Impressed with the seller's determination to achieve a satisfactory outcome, when I would have given up.


No comments:

Post a Comment