Wednesday 18 April 2018

I will fix wordpress bug, css, menu, responsive issues, speed up in 24 hour

I will fix wordpress bug, css, menu, responsive issues, speed up in 24 hour












About:

Are you looking for WordPress developer? I will fix your WordPress problems related to theme, plugins and layout issues etc very swiftly.

****24 hours delivery time ******


What i can provide that:

♠Theme install,
♠Installing plugins,
♠Theme customize,
♠Fixing layout issues,
♠Fixing responsive issues,
♠Logo upload,
♠Navigation problem,
♠Contact form create,
♠Adding slider,
♠Adding gallery,
♠Color and font changes,
♠Pop up anything

100% Money back granted

If you have more than 1 task, you can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.

Reviews


alpayhas:Very nice, nothing to add! Great Service!

shahadat1309:Thank you so much

designershowmen:very good job....thanks

shahadat1309:Thank you so much

tgutmann:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment