Thursday 26 April 2018

I will fix wordpress issues, errors or problems

I will fix wordpress issues, errors or problems












About:

Do you have a WordPress issue that is driving you mad? You need help, Let me solve your problems now!

I have completed more then 4000 jobs with 100% positive feedback having experience of 4 years.My experience allows to quickly and effectively troubleshoot any issue you are having with WordPress and get it resolved for you.


I can help you to fix :

◈Fixing WordPress errors

◈Website Migration or Backup

◈ Customization of theme

◈White Screen of Death

◈Error Establishing Database Connection.

◈ Fixing Plugin issues

Theme installation amp; configuration

◈Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues

. . . .Everything related to WordPress can be Done here!

So, what are you waiting for?
Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond you in A MINUTE!

Note:
This gig is for a small task.
Please Contact me first before placing the order!That will help you to get a better experience with me.

Reviews


igaryok:Excellent work as always. Thank you.

joshuwash:Thank You!

jamiecrystal639:I am very pleased with the outcome, the seller is very helpful and has helped me to achieve what I wanted. I would use this seller again 100% if I ever needed too, he is reliable and efficient. Thank you fo a great service.

karlmarkiewicz:Great work

macket:been trying to fix the issue for some time and had others to look into it but no one fixed it, then I found joshuwash and he solved the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment