Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will clone, transfer or migrate your wordpress in 1 day

I will clone, transfer or migrate your wordpress in 1 day












About:

I will migrate WordPress, move WordPress, transfer WordPress!

Your WordPress needs to be transferred from an old host to a new host? Or you want to place it on a sub-domain. No matter what I will provide best service of website transfer including all the files, posts, and database.

Following services are included in Basic Gig
 
  • Transfer from one host to another host
  • Transfer from one domain to another domain
  • ...

You can choose between 3 packages
The higher the package the more service you´ll get

Also check out my extra gigs.
If you need urgent transfer or have a big site please inbox me before order.

Always included

  • Full website transfer by a WordPress professional and highly recommended 2nd Level Seller
  • No loss of any data
  • 100% satisfaction

What I need from you

  • Admin access to your WordPress
  • Access to your hoster or a FTP/MySQL login

Any further questions? Please contact me for better service.

Reviews


geoffellis:Provided full install service as promised- and more!

wesecom:Thank you so much for being such a great customer!

angryant1:Im a previous buyer. Excellent service

wesecom:Thank you so much for being such a great customer!

lashmanhere:Seller came highly recommended and as a newbie I had some questions which he replied to quickly which was so helpful. \nExcellent results, fast delivery!\n\n\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment