Monday 2 April 2018

I will increase your website SEO and ranking

I will increase your website SEO and ranking












About:

★★★★★Please contact me before you order GIG ★★★★★

Are you confused on how to make your WordPress website among the Top 10 rankings on Google? 

Simply-order the GIG and start seeing magiv


  • BASIC: On-site SEO for WordPress? I do on-page optimization for your WP website, optimization of all meta tags and finding the most relevant keywords + SEF.
  • STANDARD: On-site + I will submit a sitemap to Google, Bing and Yandex webmaster tools, submit your website to major search engines, link building campaign, registers and highlight information from your company in the results of searches.
  • PREMIUM: Full SEO services for WP, This package contains all of the previous packages, structured data, and Image Optimization also.

    *Up to 10 pages per one website.

Guarantee?

YES-with Premium package, within 70-90 days your WordPress website will be on the first page of Google, for a predefined keyword

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO?
 Choose your Plan today 
 Give me full report and logins 



Reviews


julianpeter:Alvin is great . He fixed my site map so I now have a site map and configured my second keyword for my homepage on my website

alvingarvin212:Thank you for trusting me

airplus1:Thank you for updating the website footer!

alvingarvin212:Thank you for trusting me

courtney54:fantastic work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment