Monday 16 April 2018

I will do 404 to 301 redirect for your wordpress website

I will do 404 to 301 redirect for your wordpress website












About:

Remove 404 Errors!

If you care about your Web credibility, you should remove all 404 errors, as they can negatively effect your SEO and cost you customers.

404 Page Not Found errors are a nuisance. We all hate them, and so do Search Engines! In fact, you can dramatically improve your SEO by removing 404 Errors.

So instead of visitors or search engine crawlers encountering 404 Errors on your site, you can direct them to any particular page on your website.

--

Have you recently changed your domain or moved to a new website platform?

Then you must set 301 Redirects from your old domain to your new one. I can set 301 Redirects from your old domain to your new one, so you won’t lose traffic or negatively impact your SEO.

There is no limit to the number of pages I can Redirect for you. Time is a wasting! Contact me now!

--

Confused by .htaccess issues? I can help.

--

For Wordpress websites only!

Please message me before placing an order to check my availability and confirm that I am able to help you. Message me any time if you have questions.

Thank you.


Reviews


leungcheukfai:Madhav has been very very helpful on this task! Really appreciate his efforts on helping me with this issue!

achyutam:Outstanding Experience! Great buyer :) Thank you!

tresimple:One of the best experiences I had on Fivver yet. The seller was quick to respond and patient with me as I worked out some kinks between my redirects. Will definitely work with the seller again. \n

achyutam:Outstanding Experience!! One of the great buyer!! Looking forward to work with you again and again. Thank you :)

ma7730:Awesome work!\nWill order again!


No comments:

Post a Comment