Wednesday 18 April 2018

I will fix wordpress issues, errors and customize theme

I will fix wordpress issues, errors and customize theme












About:

100% satisfaction granted!! ☺

Are you looking ♥ for a #WordPress Expert? I have more than 4 years experience. I also helped many clients and friends fix WordPress ISSUES amp; WordPress errors

Note: Message me before placing any order (must)

☼☼ Here are my provided service☼☼
# Fix WordPress issues
# Fix PHP and CSS Errors
# Fix any css issue
# Plugins issue
# theme issue
# upload issue
# Image issue
# 404 Error and page not found
# woo commerce issue
# server related issue
and any other issues.....

Note: "it's 1 gig per small task"

as well as,install amp; customize any WordPress theme

If you want more Service beside my description, please message me and get a custom quote.
also, please check my other gigs for getting your best suite.

Please click ♥ icon at top right corner for loving me and I will love you forever.

Reviews


stabish:Always there to complete any issues with my site.

rajugreenlover:Amazing experience as always .. want to long-term relationship

stabish:Thank you for fixing an issue on my site in a timely manner.

rajugreenlover:Thank you so much..

mohamedrahmtall:Thanks, excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment