Thursday 19 April 2018

I will migrate or transfer your wordpress website from one host to another

I will migrate or transfer your wordpress website from one host to another












About:

NOTE: CONTACT WITH ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

Do you have a WordPress website that needs to MIGRATE? If yes, leave it up to me, I will make sure that your website gets safely TRANSFER and correctly installed in its new destination less than 24 hours. I work on any Cpanel like Bluehost, Dreamhost, GoDaddy, Ipage, Hostgator, Ehost, Namecheap and so on.

TRANSFERING your site from old host to the new host is very much sensitive and complicated job. As a WordPress expert with years of experience in helping my clients for site MIGRATION I can easily handle it.

My service covers:

- MIGRATE your wordpress website from one hosting to another
- MIGRATE your wordpress site from one domain name to another
- MIGRATE your wordpress website from sub-domain to main domain
TRANSFER from Multisite to Single site
TRANSFER your website from Backup files

Why Choose Me:
Good Listener and Great Communication throughout project process and after project completion.
All the process will be completed in a secure way so no chance to lose any data.
Your current site won't be down while I am working
I will provide you backup WordPress and database files.

Reviews


dave110:wonderful person, wonderful service.

matin_developer:He is really a very helpful person

roycedaurun:outstanding experience!

roycedaurun:outstanding experience!

matin_developer:great experience with him


No comments:

Post a Comment