Monday 16 April 2018

I will offer 2 hours of wordpress updates or customization

I will offer 2 hours of wordpress updates or customization












About:

☆☆☆ PLEASE CONTACT FIRST BEFORE ORDER ☆☆☆

  • 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with my work - no questions ask
  • Unlimited Revisions till absolute satisfaction
  • Super Fast amp; Friendly support that will be amazed you like others
  • Your Hosting and Website login details will be save


**************** Features of this Gigs ****************

  • Your Wordpress install and plugins updated.
  • HTML and CSS adjustment
  • Add new design, layout, color, fonts, CSS change
  • Modify theme, remove or add any feature
  • Create new page and post or custom post
  • Add video, text, image, PDF downloadable file
  • Permalinks issue
  • Database connection error
  • Issue related with plugin
  • WordPress update
  • Updates made to images/content.
  • Adding/removing menu items.

.....and more as you need.

My ethos is to put my customers first, and you can be assured of my utmost commitment to your work at all times.


SO! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE….

Kindly tell me first to include any dynamic feature and functionality.

Thanks

Reviews


stevennichols47:Excellent Designer! Fast and his communucation was excellent!

imrantanvirss:I am very appreciated with this employer. He is very helpful person. I want to work with him as long he want.

rrhorton:Excellent experience. This round of revisions was a bit more challenging and he did a nice job again. Hope to continue working with him.

imrantanvirss:Excellent Employer.

rrhorton:Another good effort, 3rd time hiring. Easy to work with, good result, no issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment