Sunday 1 April 2018

I will Convert your PSD to quivalent Responsive Wordpress Theme with all customisable element.

I will Convert your PSD to quivalent Responsive Wordpress Theme with all customisable element.












About:

Hello :) 
Greetings!

I can convert your PSD design to equivalent Responsive WordPress Theme with almost all customizable element from Wp-Admin. 
I have almost 3 years experience on Web Development areas.

I will give you...

+ Update WordPress Installation
+ Convert PSD to a WordPress theme with HTML5+CSS3 and responsive layout 
+ Cross Browser Compatibility 
+ User Friendly
+ SEO optimized 
+ Responsive slider 
+ Lightbox gallery 
+ jQuery effects 
+ Google Maps (iframe or simple javascript)
+ Customize dynamic content
+ Full Functional WordPress theme
+ Very fast response time 
+ Very reliable and very responsible service

I am familiar with Wordpress action, filter, walker so I can use them to show content, menu etc according to your need.

Reviews


kwikee:A true wordpress expert and always polite with correspondence. Will be doing more wordpress work with this seller. Highly recommended.

wordpress_01:Thank you...

senthil79:Outstanding Experience

wordpress_01:Thank you brother

senthil79:Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment