Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will professionally develop revolution slider for website

I will professionally develop revolution slider for website












About:

Hi,
If you want to Design a Responsive & Professional Revolution Slider for your website, then this is the right place for you.

This Gig including settings, design, animation, transition effect, responsiveness,  and customize all to completely configure and professionally design and develop your WordPress revolution slider .

I can work on any of this framework Wordpress / Magento / Drupal professionally. 

You have to provide:
-
  1.     Content: Text and image that will be used in the Layer slider. 
  2.     Wp login access(Not Essential): username and password of your website.

1. Content: If you can't provide me images, I can design them in Photoshop and Illustrator or I can find them in premium stock images.
2. Wp login access: If you don't want to inform me Wordpress login credential, I can design and develop it in my website and can export it to you.


If you have any question fell free to contact me. ^_^


Reviews


jthlau:Excellent Seller, the deliverable beyond my expectations. What's Ripon provided is not just simply follow your instruction, it's a TRUE design with nice output. I've chosen his slider with choosing photo options add-on, the photo selection was great and the after effects are perfect.\n\nDefinately Recommend. Again, Thanks Ripon for yr nice work:)

ripon_cse:You are awesome. It was a great time working for you.

seancorymiller:This is the second job complete by this seller for our company. His work is impeccable, delivery was faster than expected. He has done an amazing job for us and we are working on hiring him for other jobs. \n\n-SM

ripon_cse:It was really an awesome time working for you as the project was so fun and the instruction was so clear.

shanesmith607:always good working with Ripon


No comments:

Post a Comment