Wednesday 18 April 2018

I will transfer, migrate or shift your wordpress to a new server

I will transfer, migrate or shift your wordpress to a new server












About:

I will shift, migrate or clone your WordPress site from one server to another server/domain within 24 hours with 100% satisfaction.

I have 5 years of experience with WordPress and I'm providing you this service with 100% guarantee.

So, feel confident and place the order if you want to transfer your site to another server/domain. I'll transfer it securely and with confidence.

What I will do in gig gig?

  1. Transfer / Shift / Clone your WordPress from one Server/Hosting to another.
  2. Migration from root to sub-domain or vice-versa.
  3. Move or copy your WordPress from one domain to another.


Note:If you have a really big site that contains tons of data in GB's, you may be charged extra, as it will require more time and efforts to transfer.

I'll transfer the site up to 1GB in size without charging extra.


If you have more than 1 migrations, you can contact me to have a great custom deal.

Thanks!
Regards

Reviews


myeppliance:great work thank you

zeeshanx:Thank you!

myeppliance:experienced website work

zeeshanx:Thank you!

myeppliance:Always a pleasure to work with. Seller is very knowledgeable and responds right away to requests. Highly recommended and will definitely use again. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment