Tuesday 24 April 2018

I will make and fix contact form 7 issue

I will make and fix contact form 7 issue












About:

What are the administrations you will get?

1. Introduce contact structure 7 Plugin

2. Introduce gravity structure Plugin

3. Alter structure

4. Multi step structure

5. Proficient looking outline

6. Versatile streamline

7. Illuminate any sort of css issue

What are the issues i will settle?

1. Warning email not getting

2. All fields' quality is not in email

3. Not able to divert to another page after accommodation.

4. I will outline your contact structure as indicated by your site plan.

In the event that you arrange my gig i will make you 100% fulfill else i will give back your cash.

If you don't mind contact with me before requesting my gig.

Reviews


scrapebox:Great gig - recommended!

zhanif1989:Great work! Really happy with the service!

provalesco:was very happy with the service!

freymuth:very good and fast

hugiti:Super fast, will def use again. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment