Monday 23 April 2018

I will setup SMTP to fix send mail issue for your wordpress

I will setup SMTP to fix send mail issue for your wordpress












About:

Not receiving WordPress emails?Are you having problems receiving email from your WordPress site? For example, contact form submissions, or notifications from your eCommerce plugin? This is verycommon.

WordPress uses mail function inPHPto send emails.Manyshared hosting providers have problem with this function, or they have disabled it entirely to avoid abuse. In either case, your WordPress emails will not be delivered.

This gig is for you!!!

Reviews


dmoore12:completed my task in record time

nightfury2412:Thank you. I am right here to help if you have any WordPress or mailing issue

sakhani:Quick Response

nightfury2412:Thank you. I am here if you need to fix WordPress email problem, issue

mikolai2017:Great gig, easy to work with, thanks a lot


No comments:

Post a Comment