Monday 23 April 2018

I will manually install wordpress, theme and plugin

I will manually install wordpress, theme and plugin












About:

❤This is valid Gig❤
Did you know that a MANUAL WORDPRESS INSTALL is MORE SECURE THAN A 1-CLICK INSTALL? I will manually install WORDPRESS only for $5.

▶Additional Services◀
✓ Setup and Install Theme (***for premium theme, you should have purchased license amp; provide me Theme installation files. For Free Theme just let me know name of the Theme)
✓ Install Plugin and Customization
✓ Adding content to website
✓ SEO Plugins Installation amp; Configuration
✎ FREE revisions!
❤ Money back guarantee to unsatisfied buyer ❤

*NOTE:
a. Please ✉ CONTACT ME before order PREMIUM PACKAGE!
b. Premium WordPress Theme and Plugin price have not included

Question? ✉ Contact Me
Or Order Now!

Reviews


auntiekatkat:Another project delivered well

cre8ivedesignin:Thank You! My Pleasure :)

auntiekatkat:another great job

cre8ivedesignin:Thank You! My Pleasure :)

auntiekatkat:Another great project perfectly executed


No comments:

Post a Comment