Tuesday 14 August 2018

I will work on optimizepress jobs

I will work on optimizepress jobs












About:

I will install plugins, themes; create, edit and customise your pages in OptimizePress 2

The list of tasks I can help you with are as follows: 
  • Install OptimizePress theme / plugin
  • WordPress Membership site
  • Integration with WishList Member, OpitmizeMember, etc.
  • Squeeze / Opt In / Landing Page
  • Sales Page
  • Launch Funnel setup (Jeff Walker style)
  • Autoresponder Integration (Aweber, MailChimp, Benchmark, Active Campaign, etc.)
  • Payment Integration like Paypal, Samcart etc.
  • Member Login Page
  • Member Dashboard / Home Page
  • Member Modules and Content Pages
  • Download Page
  • Thank you Page
  • LeadPages - Integration and creating new pages

DO NOT ORDER BEFORE CONTACTING ME FIRST!

PLEASE NOTE: You must have your own OptimizePress account and license for any OptimizePress services, I do not provide the software for you. Please purchase this from OptimizePress.com before ordering my services

Offering these services at discounts, so act now! Be assured of good service :)

Reviews


hecyan:Excelente experience

mitmody:Thanks for being a repeat client! Always my pleasure working with you :)

theceo:This seller is awesome! Completed the gig early, provided an excellent landing page. Just what we wanted. I Highly recommend mitmody for optimizepress projects!

mitmody:Thanks for sharing your detailed experience here! It was my pleasure working with you....looking forward to many such projects :)

fatboymc:Mitmody is very good at what he does


No comments:

Post a Comment