Sunday 12 August 2018

I will create personal or business wordpress website design

I will create personal or business wordpress website design












About:

Hi, 

My name is Muhammad Nauman, a professional Web Designer, and developer with solid experience in WordPress Design & Development.

I create websites with my experience and this is what my work reflect.

Here's What You'll Get:

  • Clean website designed and developed
  • A  Responsive + professional looking WordPress website design
  • Google maps integration 
  • Premium themes
  • Pre-built websites showcase
  • Social media integration
  • Theme setup
  • Twitter + Instagram + facebook feeds
  • NewsLetter popups
  • Email provider integration
  • Any a lot more for you


Basic Package: If you need a landing page for any product or for a book or to capture leads, then this package is ideal for you. You will also avail many other things like payment setup etc in this package 

Standard Package: 2 to 5 Pages site for your startup business or for your personal setup to represent you in market

Premium Package: 5 to 10 Pages site for Professional and International Businesses that want to grow more bigger or want to upgrade their websites.

Please message me before order

Reviews


zaidm81:Excellent communication never complain about and edit or an issue willing to work with you until you satisfied I highly recommended him for any job \nThanks.

billyjgrogan:The seller worked quickly to complete the project and communicated well. I am pleased with the results.

nauman440:Thank you sir

tebohojoala:It was a great pleasure working with this Gig, he is so professional and patient. I can recommend him to everyone who wants a high-quality website within a short period of time, at a reasonable price.\n

nauman440:very nice buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment