Sunday 12 August 2018

I will develop your wordpress theme as themeforest standard

I will develop your wordpress theme as themeforest standard












About:

Hi,

you have purchased or design a HTML Template for your project or your client. Now, you searching a Professional WordPress Developer who can Develop this theme into WordPress.

Yes, I'm that person who can done this job perfectly.

My work will be-

  • Code fulfill Themeforest requirements.
  • Project will be Translatable.
  • Theme Checked by Envato Theme Check.

If any paid plugins required for the project will be provided by you.

For, more discussion about the project, please fill free to message me in my inbox.

I hope my work will 100% satisfy you other wise money back guaranty.


Thanks


NB.  Please; let's discuss about the project before placing an order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment