Monday 13 August 2018

I will fix one small issue and send in-depth site performance / audit & SEO report

I will fix one small issue and send in-depth site performance / audit & SEO report












About:

First Discuss the Issue then Order the Gig otherwise Order can't be CANCELLED

★ 100% Seller Rating ★ 100% Gig Rating ★ Thousands of Positive Feedback ★ Buy with Confidence ★

I have 13+ Yrs of exp. working on WordPress & websites. Client's satisfaction is my utmost priority

I'm Professional & expert in fixing these WordPress Issues:

►► Fix any WP setup issue
►► Fix WP updating issues (broken updates)
►► Fix WP Theme/Plugin issues
►► Fix WP Mobile Responsive issues
►► Fix WP Login issues
►► Fix WP PHP/HTML/CSS/jQuery issues


Facing any of the following errors? This is the Right Gig for you :)

►► HTTP Error 500
►► Auto-Update Failed
►► Error Establishing A Database Connection
►► Plugin Won’t Update/Delete Error
►► WordPress Memory Error
►► HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden

In short, I can Fix any WordPress Problem + Satisfaction is guaranteed


Okay, I am ready to place the Order what should I do?
First discuss the issue then place the order. Please also read all the FAQs mentioned below, it will save your a lot of time


► WP Skype Support Available

PS: One small fix per Gig

First Discuss the Issue then Order the Gig otherwise Order can't be CANCELLED

Reviews


nyc10001:First-rate service! Very fast, excellent communication, delivered as requested. and I would highly recommend to anyone. A+++

ogbonnaeneje:This Developer is one of the best on this platform, hands down. 100% truthful guy. I highly recommend this Developer for all your theme customisation needs. clear communication, Fast delivery, and a Fantastic Job.

lisaramish:Wow! Everytime I work with this seller I am so impressed. They always understand exactly what I need and do it promptly. It really makes it so easy and so worth the cost.

immunequeen:Knew what to do and helped me figure out a problem with the host.

ogerbeads:Great to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment