Sunday 12 August 2018

I will do a responsive wordpress website or landing page

I will do a responsive wordpress website or landing page












About:

Hello & Welcome. I’m Cristianw, a 15year+ experienced web developer. I accomplished more than 300 white label projects for big companies in the last 24months and now I'm starting my freelance here in Fiverr.


*** ATENTION: Please describe upfront everything you need. If you don't know exactly ask and I will guide you. If new requests are added after gig start, I may have to charge extra free for extra items ***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  • I provide hosting and domain if you need. It's on my gig extra.  Add this and I will setup hosting for you, from scratch. Account, Domain and Email. 

  • The web hosting MUST HAVE Cpanel. If you are not sure, ask me.

  • Please provide login info for Wordpress friendly hosting before I begin working or I will deliver completed work in zipped format.

    • Rush Delivery available


  • I use premium themes & plugins that you may keep for free. However if you need support from the plugin developer, you need to purchase a license for you.

  • You will be able to add or change any text or images on the website with a click! No programming required.

Reviews


sealeystrength:Repeat customer!! Gave him the outlines and he created a beautiful web page on wordpress for me!! Highly recommend his work and I will buy again in the future

cristianw:Thank you for the review my friend! Success on your journey! Thank you!!

sealeystrength:seller was great at responding to messages! my first fiverr experience was excellent!

cristianw:Thank you Sealey! Good luck in your sport challenge! Wish you luck!

pwebbiz:Cris is exceptional. A pleasure to work with. I'm so grateful for his fast turnaround and going above and beyond to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment