Monday 13 August 2018

I will create a high conversion landing page for you

I will create a high conversion landing page for you












About:

I Make Custom Offers too, Tell me exactly what you need, and I will provide a quote 
                                    IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, I CAN BUILD IT


Do You need a custom-made WordPress Landing Page with a design you're proud of, that represents your brand Identity
 
After eight years of Creative Design experience, I've  decided to create this gig for you, if you want your website to stand out from being a regular commodity one.

Services I Offer for this Gig

    • Splash Page
    • Landing Page 
    • Thank You page 
    • AutoResponder Integration(Mailchimp, Aweber)
    • Responsive Design
    • On Page SEO
    • Fast page loading
    • Unique design
    • Complete setup on your hosting and domain 

    Why choose me?
  1. Clients get a GDPR Compliance Websites
  2. Client Satisfaction
  3. Commitment on Time
  4. Friendly Communication
  5. I work so Fast and Quick


  6. You'll have a landing page build taking into consideration that we have only a few seconds to grab the attention of your visitor and sell them your product or service!

    Your WordPress Landing Page will look great on computers, tablets, and Smartphones.

    Reviews


    santiaana:good to work with, quick responses and quick edits. was happy to do edits as requested.

    zaytoken:Miraclewp has wonderful customer service skills. I reached out for a landing page and didn't really know what I wanted created, so I gave miraclewp a few ideas and info and they exceeded what I expected.

    gersim:I purchased this product to assist me in getting leads to my primary business. The theme is beautiful and seller was very helpful. May purchase again as needed.

    jmcoon3132:There was some miscommunication at the beginning, but it was quickly resolved, and servicehas exceded expectation since then.

    timothyhealth:Got the job done


    No comments:

    Post a Comment