Wednesday 22 August 2018

I will optimize your site design, and resolve all issue with mobile responsive.

I will optimize your site design, and resolve all issue with mobile responsive.












About:

Hello to all Buyers,

I am skilled WordPress Designer having experience In WordPress theme development.I can resolve any css issue on your website.I can assure you quality of my work.

What will you get with this gig,

BASIC:

  • you will get your one css issue fixed
  • i will check your site and let you know about other design issue and suggestion for your site

STANDARD:

  • I will make your whole website mobile responsive
  • I will check your site and let you know about other design issue and suggestion for your site

PREMIUM:

  • I will solve all design issue you have, 
  • I will improve your website design with my ability
  • I will make your site fully mobile responsive.

Feel free to Contact me for getting quality services.I am available and waiting for work.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY, DROP ME MESSAGE, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP.

Thanks and regards.

Reviews


lineka1:Second job done with Sunil in just a few days. I was struggling to fix an annoying bug that cropped up on my WP theme after I did a theme update. After wasting a lot of time trying to read forums to fix it, I got frustrated and hired him to help. The turnaround was speedy (under 12 hours) and did the trick. Grateful, as usual.

sunil25393:Outstanding experience! its great to have repeated buyer like you. Willing to work with you again in future. Thanks for order.

lineka1:I needed a quick fix for an image problem on my website. He responded immediately and fixed the problem within what seemed like five minutes. I had spent hours trying to figure this thing out to no avail, so I wish I had just asked for his help earlier. Really great service. A pro. Thank you.

sunil25393:Outstanding experience! thanks for order.

ivokaza:Very quick response. Changed the CSS as per my request and showed me where is the code if I need more minor mods to do by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment