Friday 24 August 2018

I will do a prompt reply.

I will do a prompt reply.












About:

*** LEVEL 2 SELLER - 100% Positive Customer Feedback


** Please contact me before you place an order about the work needed**


**Please send me a message before you make an order. Its very important ! We should discuss first about what you need. I always do a quick reply.


24 hours delivery time.


*** Wordpress theme install  , wordpress theme edit , wordpress theme customization ***


I will change , modify and customize your wordpress website.


If you want to modify your theme then i can help you with that also.

*  Removing or adding anything,
*  Html css fix,
*  Changing layout,
*  adding logo,
*  adding slider,
*  adding pop up box,
*  sidebar modification,
*  mailchimp and aweber , getresponse, icontact integration,
*  moving wordpress to another host,
 *  installing new plugins and set up,
*  adding gallery,
*  contact form creation etc etc.

Almost any wordpress customization job.


NOTE: I will do one main customization per gig.





Reviews


luigicandid:Perfect...

mijanulkarim:Thank you.

luigicandid:Perfect....

fuglarnir:Quick and Perfect delivery.

mijanulkarim:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment