Monday 13 August 2018

I will copy/redesign your e-commerce website

I will copy/redesign your e-commerce website












About:

I will clone your wordpresswebsiteor change live domain in 15 minutes.
Till Now, I have cloned 105 wordpress website successfully!

DO YOU Need to migrate your website from old domain to new domain without hampering or changing your existing designand content?

Oh, Why are you waiting?
I will clone your live website from your old domain and restore it to your new domain in just 15 minutes. If i take much of 15 minutes time, don't pay me.

What you need to provide?

1. old domain wordpress credentials(user, pw).

2. New domainwordpresscredentials(user, pw) or cpanel.

That's IT. WAIT FOR 15 MINUTES AND SEE THE MAGIC!!

THANKS.
Tariq

NB:Time is depend on website size limit if i have to clone the site by manually it will take time and price will also increase.

Reviews


yaocarr:Project couldn’t be completed as requested. Had to hire someone else.

dj48088:Thanks he went over and beyond my expectations I highly recommend this person

tariq_manon:Nice experience ! Love to work again !

scar113:Thank you!

tariq_manon:Great Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment