Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will design complete responsive wordpress website

I will design complete responsive wordpress website












About:

Hello . I’m Crazzy, and in this gig i can create a perfect complete web-site for you.


Why Me?

Because I'm not only a web site designer. Also a creative graphic designer. To make a high end web site, we need professional graphic design mind. To make custom banners, Icons, logos and etc. Without graphics the web: site will be empty and boring. So this is why you choose me, because I do all graphic for your web: site when you order my gig.

Packages


Bronze Package


  • Up to 5 Pages
  • High End Professional Web-site
  • 3 Days Delivery
  • Free Logo
  • Banner Designs
  • 3 Plugins
  • Unlimited Revisions

Silver Package


    Up to 8 Pages
    High End Professional Website
    4 Days Delivery
    Free Logo
    Custom Banner,Icon Designs
    6 Plugins
    Unlimited Revisions


    Gold Package


    Up to 12 Pages
    High End Professional Website
    4 Days Delivery
    Free Logo
    Custom Banner,Icon Designs
    E-Commerce
    6 Plugins
    10 Products
    Unlimited Revisions

    Please ask me if you have any question.





    Reviews


    duarajat:Outstanding as always

    crazzy:Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to work with you again and i wish you all the best with your business :)

    sergiu214:One of best designer I have ever hired. This is the second project and will use for all our future ones for sure!

    crazzy:Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to work with you again and i wish you all the best with your business :)

    duarajat:Great Designer \u0026 high quality work as always.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment