Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will design you a Landing page, sales page or maintenance page with elementor.

I will design you a Landing page, sales page or maintenance page with elementor.












About:

I will Bring your Design to Life with Elementor Pro


Elemetor is one of the fastest growing page builders in WordPress. If you need a website with a custom design, you do not need to go to a web developer and spend thousands of dollars, hire me instead, I will do it in a matter of days rather than a month.

One of my clients was astonished that I managed to recreate her website with elementor only within five days!

What Can I do For you?

  • Landing page for only $10, one day required, I can customize a template or create a custom design.

  • Five pages standard brochure website for your business or services for only $70, three days required. 

  • A full e-commerce website using WooCommerce and designing with elementor for $130 only. I will upload 20 simple products or five variable.

And of course, all of them would be responsive on mobiles and tablets.  

Note: please send me a message before ordering, I might be busy with another order.

Reviews


fivetwomedia:Seller did a good job. I was slight misleading originally in my request but seller worked with me for the most part until satisfied. Would not mind buyimg from again and will next time be more concise with my instructions lol

annamaria501:Excellent work, custom web, very pleased.

davidcdavenport:Tariq was great, asked enough questions to understand what was required, was proactive in anticipating needs and doing extra work on spec. Highly recommended.

tariqul01763:Thank you so much.

vishalpersaud:great work, I ordered 6 gig from him


No comments:

Post a Comment