Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will fix wordpress errors, fix problems, fix issues

I will fix wordpress errors, fix problems, fix issues












About:

I can fix WordPress errors/fix bugs/fix problems and Customize WordPress theme.
Tell me error/problem then I will let you know the price and time.

I can help you with
  • Fix theme CSS issue
  • Fix WordPress bug
  • Fix WordPress error
  • plugin error
  • Responsive
  • Move/Migrate
  • Install WordPress
  • Customize theme
  • Convert PSD to WordPress
  • Or else...

N:B: The Budget & Time depends on your issues.So please contact me before place an order.

Thank You

Reviews


annerobeson:Very efficient and good communicator works with you online and is fast and smart!

bootmaster:Thank you looking forward

ronhale498:provided great service and on time work

bootmaster:Excellent experience looking forward

ronhale498:very professional


No comments:

Post a Comment