Sunday 22 April 2018

I will develop full backend managable module for any wordpress setup.

I will develop full backend managable module for any wordpress setup.












About:

I will develop custom module for any wordpress setup . You have to provide brief detail for module. I will generate database architecture , rough development plan and set demo and delivery date. Module will be fully back-end managable . I will try to use wordpress default functions and minimal database query . Service will have unlimited revision upto system get stable and bug free.

Reviews


goldelox:Always great work.

malaysolanki:Thank you.\nHappy to help you more

beaubtl:Once again!!! He rocked it out of the park!

malaysolanki:Thank you.\nHappy to help you more

goldelox:The seller, was quick, professional, and easy to work with. Very quality work.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment