Sunday 22 April 2018

I will create website having Upto 10 pages, SEO, SPEED, Security, E-Commerce included + 1 month supp

I will create website having Upto 10 pages, SEO, SPEED, Security, E-Commerce included + 1 month supp












About:

If you are looking for RESPONSIVE, EXCEPTIONAL amp; CLEAN website then this is the right Gig for you ! I guarantee you that your website will stand out from the crowd !

WHAT WILL YOU GET ?

  1. Unlimited Revisions.
  2. 100% Trust Worthiness
  3. Speed Optimized website.
  4. SEO Friendly website
  5. Premium Wordpress Theme with lifetime updates(in case of wordpress web)
  6. Premium Wordpress Plugins(in case of wordpress web)
  7. Fully responsive and professional looking.
  8. The end product will be mobile and tablet friendly and it will pass google test.
  9. 100% Satisfaction.


WHY HIRE ME ?


✓ 3 years+experiencein wordpress design and development

✓ I provide free consultation and open to any advice

✓ If you are not satisfied with my work, I'm providing 100% refund

✓Fluentin English and Project Understanding

✓Unlimited Revisions

✓100% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed

WHAT I WILL NEED TO GET STARTED ?

  1. Hosting / WP dashboard username amp; password
  2. Premium theme files(if any)
  3. Logo
  4. Relevant images (if any).
  5. Page content.
  6. Any sample website you really like.
  7. Colors scheme and fonts if any.
  8. Your co-operation during development time


15% OFF FOR FIRST TIME !


Please contact before placing your order.


Reviews


mrpossibilities:It took me longer to check the delivered work but you really did wonders. I am going to call you The Flash

shafiqdeveloper:Thank you again . super buyer

bilalkhan891:I loved the work of this guy. God bless you, you really helped me a lot

shafiqdeveloper:Outstanding Experience!

mrpossibilities:Thanks, you really delivered fast. Definitely recommended to everyone. I too will come again


No comments:

Post a Comment