Monday 2 April 2018

I will create a complex gravity form in wordpress

I will create a complex gravity form in wordpress












About:

Gravity Forms is a premium WordPress plugin offering powerful form functionality. Gravity Forms makes an excellent choice if you're looking to do any of the following:

  • Create a basic contact form with Gravity Forms.
  • Create a newsletter opt'd in with automated feeds to Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or Aweber.
  • Collect information from your site visitors - quizzes & surveys.
  • Sell an individual product or service with payment via Stripe or PayPal. Coupon support!
  • Create a semi-automated way for people to submit content to your WordPress blog!

Reviews


ericl2:These guys are great. They did a great job on my website. Even a few weeks after setting it up they walked me through on how to do changes on WordPress. Dan is a good communicator and was able to break the process down from a web designers point of view so I could get my ideas across to him. I will definitely be using them again for web services.

boomlandjenkins:Thanks Eric

emilsauto:5 Starts as usual! Thanks again for everything.

boomlandjenkins:Enjoy the new application form! Thanks

bikingdirect:Excellent seller, got on with the job requested and delivered ahead of schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment