Monday 2 April 2018

I will design one page parallax wordpress website

I will design one page parallax wordpress website












About:

A Complete Responsive Wordpress Website in One Page.

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING***


What I am offering with in 35$?

  • A Complete One Page Wordpress Website.
  • Fully Responsive.
  • Friendly Admin Panel for Easy Management.
  • One Slider of 3 to 5 Slides.
  • One Contact Form.
  • Only 5 to 7 Sections: Home, About, Services, Gallery, Contact etc (will be changed upon request).
  • Using Non-Premium / Free Themes.
  • Not Using Cracked / Nulled Themes.
  • 100% Delivery on Time.
  • 100% Moneyback Gurantee.
  • Friendly Customer Support.

If you need any further info please feel free to contact me :)

Reviews


brooklnbeauty:Hingora's work is PERFECTION!

brooklnbeauty:Breath taking design!

sock2me:Always wonderful to work with!

sock2me:Great work, as always!

dynamic_hingora:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment