Sunday 1 April 2018

I will design one page website for you using wordpress

I will design one page website for you using wordpress












About:

Hello there,

I am professional WordPress and PHP developer and if you are looking for someone with skills in web development then you are at the right place. Give me chance to serve you. In this gig, I will create a stunning one-page WordPress website for you. 

One page website is the best way for managing less content in an elegant way. 

I will do the following:

  • Setup WordPress on your domain
  • Create one-page website
  • Create other pages (If needed)
  • Provide WordPress or Help in finding theme
  • Free support for domain and hosting
  • Any other Web-related task.

NOTE Contact me and discuss project in detail before placing order


Reviews


mromtech:Best on fiver

anwarulhaq30:thanks. looking forward for more work

steve2015:Best gig on Fiverr!!!

anwarulhaq30:Thank you very much!

steve2015:Another fantastic job!


No comments:

Post a Comment