Monday 2 April 2018

I will fix any more than upto 5 issues.

I will fix any more than upto 5 issues.












About:

You may be facing some critical issues with your wordpress site. And if you are new to Wordpress then you may not be familiar with its functionality and settings. 

To rescue you with this situation, I have introduced this gig only to help you.

In this gig, I will fix any kind of issue/bug/error you are getting on your site. Whether it is blank page issue, plugin related issue, theme issue,child theme issue within 1 hour (Max 1 day).

Time is critical, What are you waiting for?
Buy this gig now because the longer site face issue, the longer it will affect your business and clients.


Reviews


simplypw:Great help and was able to fix my issues

hellzpwince:Thank you sir

sesamehenry:Great work and good communication

hellzpwince:Thank you

treeisme77:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MUCH NEEDED HELP! I WISH I HAD CONTACTED YOU BEFORE I STRESSED OVER FIXING MY SITE! THANKS AGAIN,


No comments:

Post a Comment