Wednesday 18 April 2018

I will add adsense or any ad code to your wordpress site

I will add adsense or any ad code to your wordpress site












About:

Having a tough time adding Google AdSense, Media.net or any other Ad Code to your WordPress website? I can help you with this.

The ads can be implemented anywhere on your website. Just let me know which areas you want the ad to appear. Header, sidebar, above/below the post, footer.... you choose.

NOTE : The ad code will be added as given by you. We DO NOT supply image etc banners. We will implement the code exactly as you provide.

Reviews


lorijones232:second time working with him and he is the best! will continue to work with him time and time again thank you!

stayonlineorg:Thanks. It was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you all the very best.

lorijones232:excellent job! got it done fast and there was great communication, very helpful. I will surley come back again. THank you

stayonlineorg:Such a great person. Thank you.

jerry423:The seller was good. I would use this seller again.. Matter of fact I am .


No comments:

Post a Comment